Creditor Liaison Officer
Location: Cross Hills, Keighley, West Yorkshire BD20 7AA
Closing date for applications: 30/04/2017
Debt Advisory Line Ltd – offering open and honest debt advice.
Cross Hills, Nr Keighley (free parking)
*Commutable from Skipton / Keighley / Colne / Shipley / Bingley / Nelson
£14,500 basic + Commission (£16,300 OTE)
Based in Crosshills, situated between Skipton and Keighley, with free on site parking.
Debt Advisory Line Limited is one of the country's leading debt management companies that help hundreds of customers every day. We strive to be the customer’s choice for open and honest debt advice, by acting fairly, ethically and honestly at all times.
We have recently been awarded ‘Personal Debt Solution Provider of the Year, 2016’ at the 2016 Turnaround, Rescue and Insolvency Awards, and are members of DEMSA (The Debt Managers Standards Association.
Would you like to join our success and work for an award winning debt management team?
We have an exciting opportunity for a telephone based Officer to join our Creditor Liaison Team.
The role involves managing day to day relationships and communications with Creditors and Collectors as follows:
- You will be handling enquiries made by creditors, by telephone or in writing, in relation to the administration of Customers’ debt management plans.
- The team work with both inbound and outbound calls to source data and information required to progress with our customers plans. All information and interactions are carefully recorded on our customer relationship management system.
- Create and send daily/weekly spreadsheets requesting information from creditors/collectors in line with agreed procedures;
- Process returned spreadsheets and update the information provided through automated and manual processes, update/upload general bulk data as required;
- Update and process payments held in creditor suspense accounts;
- Process missing payment queries to creditors/collectors;
- Use an online portal to communicate with creditors and collectors;
- Handle written communication received as required from creditors and collectors
- Officers carefully follow and work within guidelines set by the FCA, and ensure that customers are being treated fairly at all times (TCF).
We are looking for people with emotional warmth, a good telephone manner and great communication skills in both verbal and written format.
We put our customers at the heart of everything we do, so a great customer service ethos and a solid work ethic is also essential.
Previous experience of working within a telephone customer service based role is essential, but is not limited to the debt management industry. You will have excellent attention to detail and be experience in handling spreadsheets and the manipulation of spreadsheet data.
If you think you could be the right person to join our award winning team, please apply now.
What's in it for you?
In return for your hard work, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package:
- 22 days holiday (rising to 26 after 2 complete years’ service) plus 8 bank holidays.
- Regular progression and development reviews to help guide your career in the right direction.
- Free on-site parking.
- Social & Charity Committee, making the Mitchell Farrar Group a fun place to work!
- Wellbeing programme to look after our employees, your health and happiness is important to us!
Apply for role
Before completing please answer the following questions
We will review your cv for the role and contact you shortly regarding the position