Customer Support Representative
Location: Cross Hills, Keighley, West Yorkshire BD20 7AA
Closing date for applications: 31/03/2017
Debt Advisory Line Ltd – offering open and honest debt advice.
Cross Hills, Nr Keighley (free parking)
*Commutable from Skipton / Keighley / Colne / Shipley / Bingley / Nelson
Could you play a valuable role in helping others get back in control of their finances?
Debt Advisory Line Limited are one of the Country's leading Debt Management companies and are proud winners of the TRI 2016 Debt Solution Provider of the Year Award. Our aim is to provide open and honest debt advice and we have a proven track record of helping people become debt free. We're a professional company with a friendly culture - our colleagues would recommend it as a good place to work.
We are looking for talented individuals to join our award winning team based in Cross Hills, Near Keighley in West Yorkshire helping people with their financial problems. It is important that you share our values of service excellence and treating customers fairly as we strive to offer the best outcome for our customer, every time.
You will make and receive calls to existing customers to resolve queries regarding their Debt Management Plan. You'll be a great listener who can accurately interpret the customers' enquiry and ensure first time resolution of the query. There may be follow up administration to do to complete the actions, so you will need good attention to detail to ensure all aspects of the query are completed. This is a role where you can really make a difference to peoples' lives.
In return for your hard work, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package:
- A base salary of £15k per annum plus a commission scheme where you can increase your earnings upto £17400 per annum dependent upon your individual performance.
- 22 days holiday (rising to 26 after 2 complete years service) plus 8 bank holidays.
- Regular progression and development reviews.
- Access to a childcare voucher scheme.
- Free on site parking.
- Social & Charity committee – visit our Facebook page to see what fun we have https://www.facebook.com/mitchellfarrargroup/ In 2015 we raised £4500 for local charities
- Employee wellbeing programme.
- Access to a contributory pension scheme*
- The opportunity to complete a funded NVQ programme in Customer Service
*After completion of a qualifying period.
Hours of work
- Monday - Thursday 9.00am - 5.30pm, or 10.30am - 7.00pm, Friday 9.00am - 5:30pm.
- 2 days per week a 9am start, and 2 days per week a 10:30am start, and Friday as above.
Apply for role
Before completing please answer the following questions
We will review your cv for the role and contact you shortly regarding the position