Debt Counsellors - Existing Customers
Location: Cross Hills, Keighley, West Yorkshire BD20 7AA
Closing date for applications: 31/03/2017
Debt Advisory Line Ltd
Salary: £20k OTE
Cross Hills, Nr Keighley (free parking)
*Commutable from Skipton / Keighley / Colne / Shipley / Bingley / Nelson
Could you play a valuable role in helping others get back in control of their finances?
Debt Advisory Line Limited are one of the Country's leading Debt Management companies and are proud winners of the TRI 2016 Debt Solution Provider of the Year Award. Our aim is to provide open and honest debt advice and we have a proven track record of helping people become debt free. We're a professional company with a friendly culture - our colleagues would recommend it as a good place to work.
We are looking for talented individuals to join our award winning team based in Cross Hills, Near Keighley in West Yorkshire helping people with their financial problems. It is important that you share our values of service excellence and treating customers fairly as we strive to offer the best outcome for our customer, every time.
The role involves conducting scheduled reviews of customers’ accounts to ensure that their debt solution is still the appropriate product for their circumstances and delivering excellent customer service. You will play a key role in informing customers of their options whilst at the same time being sensitive to the Customers personal circumstances. This is a role where you can really make a difference to peoples' lives.
In return for your hard work, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package:
- Generous £20k OTE salary
- 22 days holiday (rising to 26 after 2 complete years service) plus 8 bank holidays.
- Regular progression and development reviews to help guide your career in the right direction.
- Access to a childcare voucher scheme.
- Free on site parking.
- Social & Charity committee – making Debt Advisory Line a fun place to work
- Access to a contributory pension scheme*
- The opportunity to complete a funded NVQ programme in Customer Service
*After completion of a qualifying period.
Hours of work
- Monday - Thursday 9.00am - 5.30pm, or 10.30am - 7.00pm, Friday 9.00am - 5:30pm.
- 2 days per week a 9am start, and 2 days per week a 10:30am start, and Friday as above.
Apply for role
Before completing please answer the following questions
We will review your cv for the role and contact you shortly regarding the position