Closing date for applications: 30/04/2017
All Square Finance Limited
Location: Leeds City Centre
Salary: dependent upon experience + benefits [£18k to £24k per annum]
A unique and professional opportunity to join one of the UK's leading professional services firms.
Established in 2012, All Square has grown to become one of the UK's leading professional services firms specialising in complex financial product and business banking claims. Our niche focus enables us gain a deep understanding of the issues facing business owners and provide commercial solutions to resolve these issues.
•Arrange disclosure documents, cross check and validate information. Update case management system.
•Monitor mailbox for incoming correspondence and allocate or action as appropriate and maintain the office filing system.
•Answering the telephone and handling incoming telephone enquiries. Providing Administrator support.
•Providing updates to clients on their case. •Managing own case load. •Drafting correspondence to clients and other institutions without supervision.
•Conduct Client Fact Finds meetings – face to face or via telephone. •Conducting and analysing Financial Research and analysing trends into various product lines. •Assist with the Supervision of work carried out by the Trainee Case Handling team.
•Providing information on the claims process to existing clients in more complex scenarios. •Manage a large caseload of complex and non-complex cases.
•Ensure personal caseload of cases are updated on a regular basis and that clients are kept fully informed throughout their claim. Ensure proclaim is kept up to date with any material changes to ensure Management Information is accurate.
•Participating and presenting in Team Meetings as and when required. •Assist with the training and support to team in order to aid development and capability within the team.
•Analyse and interpret financial and legal data and produce written reports and Letters of Complaint/Claim to a high standard. Assist with the reviewing of new claims into the business.
•Have a continual awareness of process and be pro-active in suggesting ways to improve performance where identified. Assist in other areas of the business when required.
- An understanding of loans and financial products.
- Experience of high case load.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Willing to travel occasionally for meetings.
- Strong case management skills.
- Keen eye for details.
- Experience of using ‘ProClaim’ case management system desirable.
- Generous salary (£18k - £24k depending on experience).
- 22 days holiday (rising to 26 after 2 complete years service) plus 8 bank holidays.
- Regular progression and development reviews.
- Access to a childcare voucher scheme.
- Social & Charity committee.
- Employee wellbeing programme.
- Company sick pay*
- Access to a contributory pension scheme*
Hours of work
We’re open from 8am to 6pm and you will be required to work 37.5 hours per week.
Apply for role
Before completing please answer the following questions
We will review your cv for the role and contact you shortly regarding the position