Finance Manager / Management Accountant
Location: Cross Hills, Keighley, West Yorkshire BD20 7AA
Closing date for applications: 17/05/2017
Mitchell Farrar Group
Salary: £30-£35k dependent upon experience
*Commutable from Skipton / Keighley / Colne / Shipley / Bingley / Nelson
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to join our team as a Finance Manager / Management Accountant in a newly created role that will have two direct reports and offer a fabulous career opportunity for someone looking for the next step in their finance career.
Salary: £30k - £35k per annum dependent upon experience
Hours: Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week.
The key duties of the role will include:
- Manage and produce accurate and timely annual P&L budgets and reforecasts during the financial year to ensure that Senior Managers across the business are well informed about the profit and cost drivers in the business
- Manage and produce accurate and timely monthly management accounts
- Provide accurate management accounts information and analysis to support stakeholders within the business and inform budgetary control, including cost analysis and raising variance to budget with the budget holder.
- Plan and manage financial processes, ensuring control throughout and reviewing and challenging to ensure accurate output
- Manage the purchasing, invoicing and ledger control within the business
- Manage the cash forecasting, financial control and balance sheet reconciliations
- Process payments and all aspects of banking
- Preparation of VAT and tax declarations
- Production and analysis of monthly management information ensuring that the management team are well informed about the profit and cost drivers within the business
- Manage the Company expenses policy and processes
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders within the business and externally to create a continuous improvement culture focusing on profit maximisation and cost control
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACCA/CIMA part qualified/finalist or qualified by experience - Essential
- Have previous experience working within a regulated environment - Highly desirable
- Have previous experience of management accounts preparation - Essential
- Have previous experience of staff management - Desirable
For more information and a confidential chat about the opportunity, please apply now!
Apply for role
Before completing please answer the following questions
We will review your cv for the role and contact you shortly regarding the position